Thursday, June 18, 2009

tumblr

I made a tumblr! I've been using mine as a new medium for sporadic personal note-taking. Instead of just letting pictures and quotes sit around in my macbook's inspiration folder, I've been putting up some of my favorites :-) Especially my in-progress DIY projects that I want to attempt/are attempting. 



I want to "rasterbate" a wall with this picture/similar provocative image. 


I need to get my hands on a pair of these old school Doc Martens.


I want to learn how to DJ. Some of my guy friends DJ parties & clubs, but I want them to teach me too!!! 


I gotta see this movie once it comes out!


So randomly AMAZING! I must do this to a pair of tights ASAP 


My eyes. I need to experiment more shape & color-wise with my eye-shadow... but the good old smokey eye always does wonders, especially with a fabulous pair of faux lashes! I did my friend Lauren's face & eye-make up tonight and she loved it. She was even offering to give me money/make me food in exchange for make-up lessons... she's so cute, love her! 


this picture is completely candid, there's a funny story to go behind it: I walked into a party & was taking off my flannel shirt, & I am bombarded by flashes… some girl was snapping shots of me with her Nikon.. hahahah.. she walked up to me later & showed me this shot. Maybe a few weeks later, I ran into her at a party & she told me to add her on FB to see the pictures she took. She put this up the other night! 

Well, catch ya over there maybe? I've kind of been avoiding shopping lately because even though I have a job & all that, I have to put my deposit down for next year's house. I'm living in  3 story, 8 person house with 6 other girls & 1 boy. Everyone is really laid-back and fun, I can't wait! Especially since rent is going to be a good $100+ less than my current rent. My house right now is a block away from campus and my room has a walk-in closet & own balcony.. but ah! Does it really kill my wallet since I'm completely independent from my parents. 

I hid beneath the balcony because I love you... 
-Lexie 

1 comment:

  1. Lady!
    I am so glad you found a place to live for next year. Where is it? Close I hope. PS- You should give me makeup lessons when i come back. I can pay you by cooking you dinner :)

    ReplyDelete