Friday, June 12, 2009

Nixon NOW





This Company has so much style and design that it makes my heart jump every time I visit their website or look at my wrist.
For the last 4 months (beginning in March) on the 15th of each month, Nixon has released a limited edition rubber version of one of their most popular watches: The Player.

Starting on March they released a brilliant electric blue. Following in April fire-truck red. Succession in May a clover green. The final color in June a banana yellow.

I am a proud owner of the Green Player and receive numerous comments on it daily. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't notice someone looking at this ingenious rubber watch.

The price tag is 170$ but is completely worth every single cent.

If you aren't willing to shell out the scrilla I would suggest getting the Nixon Time Teller P. This watch is only 55$ and looks great. I'm infatuated with the bright blue.
It's offered in several colors, some are exact color matches to
the player.


No comments:

Post a Comment