Friday, May 8, 2009

pop 9

Recently... my life in pictures:
because "I don't get homesick... I get love-sick"
pop 9 picture of my ex co-worker Santiago's hands before he got fired. I asked him why? He said "because I don't get homesick... I get love-sick."

dandelion
thought it would make a good picture... blowing a dandelion with my childhood friend Jasmine at Golden Gardens

kelly mason
Kelly @ Golden Gardens, I love what a surprise taking film pictures can be

fantasia


I get drunk and smoke too many cigarettes... too often. When I pull out my Nat Sherman Fantasia cigarettes, they get likened to crayons.





I used a pop 9 camera in all the pictures I took posted above... it's fun to bust out at parties, everybody always wants you to take a picture of them, especially with the flashy gold exterior. The flash is necessary, but it's a good one... kind of annoying because you have to turn it on when you wanna take a picture and let it load up.



me at the beach

New bikini from american apparel for a perfect fit for all the tiny girls in the world whose bottoms often are sized too big and result in a saggy butt... love it. I got the top in coral ice and black bottoms. The picture was taken in San Francisco at Ocean City Beach... the coloring of the swimsuit top is kind of off because of the colorsplash camera.. it's far more neon bright in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment